Study skill is also known as an academic skill, which actually involves the approaches toward better learning process, related to any field of education.
3 Effective Types of study skill
Fast reading, which falls under the list of study skills, is one of the many techniques to improve your reading comprehension and reduce study time. Many educators believe that this skill is equivalent to flying on an E, indicating that it is impossible to read E quickly and expect the same level of comprehension as reading at normal speed. However, browsing is a technique that can be useful for reviewing or prefacing slides, as well as for quickly gathering specific information.
2. The Connection Between Excellence and Achievement
Researchers have established several links between academic excellence and academic achievement. For example, one study found that in middle school, self-discipline is more likely to offer academic success than IQ.
Another study shows that psychological factors such as self-regulation and motivation motivate the rest of the community college students in school to participate academically. This improves the study skills of students.
Study Improvement Tips
- If you read one word at a time, you will only slow down your reading speed. However, if you can get into the habit of reading groups of words together, you will be able to read faster.
- Use your finger to focus more on what you read. As you read, move your hands from left to right between the lines, as if you were drawing their line. Move your hand to the speed at which you want to read them. You can start a little faster than usual and speed up reading later.
- This technique is a very effective way to get answers from e without reading. If you know exactly what you’re looking for (e.g., name, date, statistic, or a specific word), you’ll find an e-mail if you skip large parts of e quickly.
- First look at what you’re looking for, and then quickly hover over the document. Let the information you are looking to blow your eyes.
- If you control your reading time, you can practice reading faster. Start with your reference time. Set the timer to 15 minutes and read normally.
- When the timer rings, check how far you are. Don’t count words, but read the number of pages or paragraphs. Register it somewhere. For example, you can write 6.5 pages in 15 minutes.
- One of the reasons you read so slowly is that you sometimes have to take breaks to understand the information that is being told about the passage. You may have to go back and re-read some of the things you have already read.
- To improve your reading speed, try to think only at the end of the reading session (after about 15 to 20 minutes) or after completing the whole section.
- Ask yourself Write down all the questions that you hope will be answered after reading. The idea of what you might think if you start reading it will help you understand more about e.
- On the other hand, if you have any doubts about this, review the document and rewrite the title of each chapter or section as a question. Try to guess what you will learn from the document: Ask yourself questions that the document can answer.
Study skill Conditions
In my opinion, what I think people think is education is the teacher in the classroom and the students try to understand what they are learning and then what they have learned. But doing some exercises. This is a very narrow understanding of the study and it is not studying at all. I believe that study is done everywhere in the classroom, outside the classroom, in leisure time, or on the bus. But at the same time I believe that there are some study conditions that include;
- Be emotional.
- Enjoy learning.
- Respect your books and the ones from which you gain knowledge.
- To be curious.
How to Understand, what we learn?
To understand more about what you are learning, go to a library or a bookstore and read books on the same curriculum but outside of your own curriculum. Use the Internet to do a lot of research outside of the classroom because what you learn in the classroom is part of your learning, you need to strengthen it and expand your learning and learning process.
A quiet place or library
Find a quiet place away from any distractions (especially computers on the Internet). The last thing you want to do is find yourself on Facebook talking to your friends.
Try and use online resources to help with your education. The study skill is to read the full time without caring about understanding the subject. Only after reading it do you know what it is all about. Then start reading in detail so that you can understand it better because you already have a brief idea about the title.
Know when to skim, when to read in-depth, etc. For example, if you are learning about arrays in computer science, but you will use an array instead, just do the scheming by reading the arrays. There is no point in reading every feature of an array if you can solve a problem with an array as easily as with an array.
Say No to Food
Keep food away from your study area! First, if you eat, you get distracted. If you do not eat 3 meals a day, you will be eating for a while. Worse, when you eat, your blood goes from your brain to your stomach for digestion, but how does your stomach help you study.
Be an Early Riser
Don’t get up too late. If you lack sleep, you will forget everything. If you somehow find yourself by midnight, now may be the time to add some study time. If you have just started at eleven o’clock in the morning and your expected homework time is approximately hours, now is the time to change your schedule to allow more time for homework. This will minimize your efforts to find experts and pay to do assignments.
Find out what content you need to know. For example, if you just hate biology, but you have this test tomorrow, study it well enough to remember it for a day. However, if you are not going to become a biologist, what is the use of retaining this information more than you need.
Learning itself is a major goal for study skill. No one is perfectly trained in it, but using some strategies, one can improve his study skills. This does not mean that you must not acquire any assignment service. As hiring a helper will indeed help you distribute the load. The point is, don’t tell yourself that you don’t have time to study. If someone else has time to study, you do too, because someone has just proved that it is possible to have time to study and you have messed up your schedule.